What You Will Need
PERMANENT Fabric Glue
American Flag Bandanna
Blow Dryer (optional)
1. For starters, open your bandanna and lay it out completely over your denim shorts just to make sure the fabric completely covers the shorts.
2. Using your scissors cut out the entire blue part of the flag.
3. Like this.
4. Using your permanent fabric glue, glue the entire part onto your shorts.
5. After gluing, you can use a blow dryer to make the glue dry a little faster. This is optional.
6. Now, cut any excess material you have starting with the bottom of the shorts.
7. Like this. Remember to cut as close to the edge of the shorts as you can. Use your glue to lay the material down afterwards.
8. Now, cut any excess material in the pocket area, then glue that down as well.
9. Your pocket should look like this now.
10. Lastly, cut the material by the zipper making sure you get as close as you can to the actual zipper. Don't worry if your glue is not completely dry. Once you let the shorts sit for a few days these glue spots will disappear.
11. Now, you want to repeat the same steps for the opposite side of your shorts.
12. Glue the material down to the shorts.
13. Cut any excess at the bottom making sure you get as close to the edge as you can.
14. Cut along the pocket and sides and glue that down.
15. You final step will be to cut the space where your zipper is located and glue that material down.
Waa-Laa your shorts are all done. As I stated before, I know you can see the glue spots on the shorts but remember that will go away. Allow your shorts to dry for about 72 hours. Then wear them however you like ;)