Thursday, February 19, 2015

Lulu's Style Studio

 

The longer I live in this city the happier I am I decided to move. Last week I attended the “LuLu’s Style Studio” event to kick start fashion week here in New York City. The event was AHH-MAZING. Every attendee had the opportunity to shop the “Style Studio Closet” and we were all gifted with new products in our goodie bags. I chose this black one piece from the style closet. I must admit it was very hard to find one thing I loved because I loved it all. Lulu’s has such an amazing assortment to fit all body types. However, I believe this one piece embodies just the perfect amount of comfort and  flare. The off the shoulder appeal gives you a little sexy without compromising comfort. Can we say WINNER! I paired it with my leather and fur satchel to give this look a little texture and finished it off with my knee high leather boots. It was a great time meeting new faces and I even saw some other bloggers from home which was a pleasant surprise.


To shop Lulu’s click HERE

No comments: