Thursday, June 9, 2016

Summer-Time

It’s officially summer in NYC. Whoop…..Whoooooop. J My favorite time of year here. I’m so looking forward to spending my weekends hanging with friends, at festivals, day parties, beaches and doing all the other random things one can stumble upon in the summer. While it won’t reach the 90’s until July, I’m loving the spring feel in the air especially because I can throw on a pair of my favorite jeans and an off the shoulder top and call it a day. Quick and easy!

2 comments:

Greta said...

Love the outfit! Cute top

fashion shoes said...


Christian Louboutin Pumps are so famous for the luxurious and distinctively styled designs, which enhances personal vogue taste and make it easy to match with varied dressing ways.
Christian Louboutin 12cm pumps White Patent Leather Heart pointed
Christian Louboutin Pumps 12CM Bronze Pointed
Christian Louboutin Pumps 12CM Peach Pointed
cheap christian louboutin pumps sale online and free shipping
http://www.clsneakersmall.com