Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Jesus > Religion

Goooooooooood Morning loves ;) Today I kinda wanted to touch basis on something that I think people tend to get confessed. Religion vs. Having a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Often times whenever I am asked what religion I am I say “I have no religion” because I DON’T. Do I consider myself to be a Christian ABSOLUTELY I do, because I believe Jesus Christ died for my sins and rose again on the third day, and is seated at the right hand of God BUT I don’t practice religion. Majority of society tends to equate this with having some sort of religion but this is SO not true. I practice personal relationship. I believe there is a BIG difference between that and religion. As I was scrolling looking for today’s quote I came across this video below and it put everything into perspective of what I am trying to say. I hope that it touches you and helps you to understand the differences between the two. Listen carefully and enjoy ;) Have a great day loves ;)




No comments: