Monday, July 21, 2014

Freedom In Flight


If I were much of a tattoo lover I always pictured myself having a bird tattooed on my wrist, nothing too fancy or drawn in just a small symbolic symbol of a bird… but since I’m not I think I’ll just be okay with the thought of it. Growing up I always thought birds represented ‘freedom’. They soar high above the world and the grace in their wings always seem to captivate me. The freedom in their flight. As crazy as it may sound or seem at times I find myself gazing into the sky wishing to one day soar just like that. No worries, no cares, just flight and freedom. I believe we are all on a quest to find those 2 things. It’s the moment we attain them we have reached our happiest place in life and love. Freedom… allowing yourself to be who you are, removing the masks of fear, doubt and uncertainty. Accepting the you that is you. Appreciation of oneself. Flight… growth, stability and knowledge that storms will flare and weather in life won’t always be the best but you will continue to soar unmoved by the turbulence. Keep flying…

-Star
 

No comments: