Thursday, July 17, 2014

Yum Yum BubbleGum


What a whirlwind of a week. I have been under the weather for the last 3 days so it feels amazing to finally be up and functioning like a normal human being. Being sick sucks!!! On another note, Zara is having their semi-annual sale so last week I stopped in to take a quick peek and walked out with a few newbie’s this dress and these shoes included. This bubblegum pink dress definitely caught my eye and let’s not even begin to discuss these patent leather t-strap beauties on my feet love them…. Despite this recent buy I have really been trying to limit how much I spend on clothes and makeup. It’s time to start recycling the clothes I have, and start using the makeup that’s just been collecting dust. It’s fun getting new things but the real fun comes in recycling and seeing the various ways you can wear pieces so that’s my thing until the end of the year. Hopefully I will stick to the plan lol. Welp, gotta go so I will talk to you guys later and see you in my next post.

-Star

No comments: