Thursday, November 19, 2015

Shades of Chic

Hey….hey…..heyyyyy it’s me again J I recently ran across the workings of Walter Wayne Dyer, an amazing author and motivational speaker. Let me first start by saying I wish I would have had the opportunity to meet this man and/or attend one of his conferences before his passing in August. If you’ve never heard of him you’re definitely missing out. So let me be the first to introduce you. Enjoy!


There are certain people who come into this world…and there are certain things about them. Certain qualities they possess. There’s a certain way they go about their life. They are very seldom understood. They listen to an inner voice that only they can hear… “I came here with a purpose. I came here with something that I HAVE to do.” That’s your soul speaking… The question is… How willing are you to pay attention? How willing are you to listen to that inner voice that no one else can hear?
Dormant forces, faculties, and talents come alive and you discover yourself to be a greater person by far than you ever dreamed yourself to be.
There is something inherent in each and every one of us, that allows us to know that life is worth living. Whatever it is that creates that excitement within us is really our connection to God.

-Wayne Walter Dyer

No comments: