Friday, February 26, 2016

Stripes on Stripes

Because it’s only right I stand on a ledge and almost break my neck and scrape my knees while everyone walking by watches for the sake of a blog picture. Makes sense right? Perfect sense! lol the things I do….

Heyyyyyy everyone so happy to be back posting a new outfit. I like this two piece so much just because it gives me multiple vibes. I’m thinking office with a blazer, date night, out with your girls, meeting a new guy, or just because you want to get dressed up and look cute, that never hurt a girl right? It just depends on the occasion and how you’re feeling. You can pair it as separates or combine the two like I did today for a full on striped mix. Either way it’s a great fit to have in your closet. 

1 comment:

fashion shoes said...

Christian Louboutin Pumps are so famous for the luxurious and distinctively styled designs, which enhances personal vogue taste and make it easy to match with varied dressing ways.
Christian Louboutin Pumps 12CM White Patent Leather Wavy pointed
Christian Louboutin Pumps 12CM Heel Black Matte
Christian Louboutin Pumps 12CM Orange Leather pointed
cheap christian louboutin pumps sale online and free shipping
http://www.clsneakersmall.com