Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Nectar Skin Bar


Last night Nectar Skin Bar in Georgetown was the place to be. Some of the most fashionable ladies in the DMV came out to enjoy this oasis in the city. I was super amped to try their services and I most definitely will be coming back!


All the ladies were treated to free manis! I have on "I Brake for Manicures" from the Fall OPI collection.





The lavender and white interior was absolutely amazing definitely a place to pamper yourself and unwind.



Each girl received a beauty swag bag full of beauty goodies!


Quick photo-op before heading out for the night! I had a blast! ;)

4 comments:

The Yuppie Closet said...

Hey Star. It was nice meeting you last night and hopefully I'll see you at future blogger events.

MsStarStyles said...

Yea it was really nice meeting you as well girlie definitely looking forward to the next event.

Stephanie said...

Gahhhhhh! I knew I should have came.
Looks like you guys had a great time
...noww...to schedule my next mani/pedi...

Stephanie

MsStarStyles said...

Yea it was lots of fun and I seriously love my mani its been 3 days and not one chip on my nails ;)