Thursday, November 24, 2011

The Fabric of My Life: My Cotton Style Icon Experience

If you've been wondering why I haven't been blogging as much as I normally do it's because I have been away in Miami enjoying Cotton's Style Icon 24 Hour Fashion Show I told you all about. It was such a GREAT time meeting new people and creating new friendships as well as being a model and not a stylist for a fashion show. I had such a good time I literally did not stop laughing the entire weekend. Check out some of my pics from the trip.

We stayed at the Mondrian Hotel in Miami it was AMAZING! and the customer service was great.

My room boy am I gonna miss that king size bed!

I thought it was so cool that world wide modeling agency Wilhelmina Models was right down the hall from my room.

The wardrobe room! Stylist heaven as I call it ;)



Me with some of the style icons at rehearsal.

My dragon roll was simply amazing I liked it so much I ate it two days in a row lol ;)

Getting ready to head to the day show.

All made up and ready to hit the runway.

I loved that the hotel had all natural toiletries.

Our swag bags full of cotton goodies.

Being silly with the girls ;)

Day 2


Chucking the deuces to Miami and heading home

The runway

Red Carpet in VIP

2 comments:

The Esocialite said...

Great recap...what a fun event!
@breaellis
http://whatiworetiptotoe.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I just love your blog, am a fashion designer from the caribbean working my way up to the states. Where are you located, would love info on these shows.