Thursday, November 3, 2011

Fahrenheit Flat Iron


Yesterday I was in TJ Maxx just browsing around not looking for anything in particular and I came across this flat iron by Fahrenheit. I've never used this type of flat iron before but I thought it had the cutest giraffe design and I was in DESPERATE need of a new flat iron anyway. The old one was just not cutting it anymore. So I asked a couple of the girls working there if they used it before and they all gave me really positive reviews so I pulled out my gift card and bought it. As soon as I got home I pulled out a strand of hair and put this flat iron to the test and let me tell you it passed with flying colors. I loved how it made my hair feel and I really liked the fact that there was a temperature dial to adjust the heat applied to my hair. It was only $24.95 and the box said it retailed for $275.00 so that's definitely MAJOR STEALLAGE!

No comments: