Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Revlon's Top Speed Fast Dry Polish

Ladies don't you hate it when you've just polished your nails then you feel like you spend ETERNITY blow drying, or air drying them just for them to get a smudge a few minutes later. Well, I do! A lot of nail companies promise fast drying results but is that what we are really getting? I decided I would put Revlon's Top Speed Fast Drying Nail Enamel to the test just to see how fast it would take to dry.

As soon as I started polishing one nail I started the timer. 

45 seconds later my nail was completely dry. Amazinggggggg! I didn't think it would take such a short amount of time but Revlon's Fast Dry was really fast. I didn't have any smudges either. I picked up these 3 Spring Ready polishes. I definitely recommend these if your in a rush and need a fast drying polish!

Lily-610

Peachy-405 

Jelly-210

No comments: