What You Will Need
Lots of Embroidery Thread
Shower Curtain Rings (buy according to your wrist size)
1. For starters grab one ring, your super glue, and choose which threads you would like to use on your bracelets.
2. Now, measure how long you would like your first thread to be and cut it.
3. Super glue the beginning of the thread to the curtain ring. Make sure you apply an ample amount of glue because you don't want your thread to unravel. After applying, let the glue air dry for 10 seconds.
4. Wrap the thread around your curtain ring until you would like to stop. Remember you want your threading to be as tight as possible so it may help to push each piece together after wrapping it.
5. To switch colors simply tie a knot to the previous strand you are working with. After tying your knot be sure to overlap the new color onto the previous one just a little, to prevent the knot from showing.
6. When the thread has come to the end of the curtain ring, super glue it to the ring. Let air dry for 10 secs and Voila your all done ;)
7. Be as creative as you would like, mix and match, make designs do whatever your like. Here's a few of the ones I did! I love how they turned out!