What You Will Need
Nail Polish remover
3 Makeup sponges
3 of your favorite polishes
1. Start by applying two coats of white polish to each nail.
2. Allow nails to completely dry.
3. Now using the polish of your choice create one stroke across the top of the makeup sponge.
4. Repeat step 3 for the other two colors you have. Your sponge should look like this when done.
5. Apply the sponge directly to your nail. Don't worry about getting polish on your skin you will go back and correct it once all your nails are done. Repeat this step for each nail.
6. Your nails should look like this now.
7. If your not satisfied with all the colors take another makeup sponge and coat it with polish on the narrow end and apply that directly to the nail.
8. Now using your polish remover and Q-tip correct all the areas that should not have polish.
9. Lastly, apply two coats of clear polish and your all done.