What you'll need
Clear base and top coat
Nail Polish Remover
2 Design Brushes
1. Start by applying a base coat to your nails. I use my top coat polish as a base as well.
2. Now apply white polish to each nail.
3. Your nails should look like this.
4. Now here's the fun part. Using your red polish along with your designer brush, create 4 semi curved lines on one side of your nail. Repeat this step for each nail.
5. Your design should look like this.
6. Using your blue polish along with the designer brush create 4 semi curved stripes in between the red ones you previously did. Repeat this step for each nail.
7. When your done, apply your top coat. Use your Q-tips and polish remover to correct any bad areas. Your now ready to celebrate the 4th in true style ;) Enjoy your 4th ladies ;)