Monday, March 10, 2014

Black Tops

It’s Mondayyyyyyyy…. and guess what God has blessed us with another day to get it right… isn’t that an awesome reason to smile. So this weekend as I was perusing the aisles of my favorite store (Target… I swear they can do no wrong). I came across a picture with the most awesomest ß (don’t think that’s a word but o well) quote. I wanted to buy it but the $150 price tag and my budget  just wouldn’t allow that to happen lol so I pulled out my phone and took a picture of the picture… go figure…lol  I just didn’t want to forget the quote. It really inspired me so I knew I had to share it with you guys today.
Find a passion and pursue it.
LIFE.
Fall in love. Dream big.
Drink wine, eat great food and spend quality time with friends.
Laugh everyday even when you don’t want to.
Believe in love.
Tell stories.
Reminisce about the good old days but look with optimism to the future.
Travel often.
Learn more.
Be Creative.
Spend time with people you admire and adore.
Seize opportunities when they reveal themselves.
Love with all your heart.
Never give up.
Do what you love.
Be honest and true to who you are and others.
Make time to enjoy the simple things in life.
Spend time with family.
Forgive even when it’s hard.
Never hate anyone.
Smile often.
Be grateful.
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
Follow your dreams.
Be with the person that makes your heart melt.
Try new things.
Work Hard.
Don’t count the minutes…count the laughs.
Embrace change.
Trust in yourself.
Be thankful.
Be free.
Be nice to everyone.
Be happy.
Live for today.
and above all.
Make Every Moment Count.

No comments: