Thursday, September 25, 2014

Black-n-White



I’m back… I know I have been M.I.A for about 2 weeks, I had been battling a cold that had me out for a few days. All I was eating was chicken noodle soup and lots of orange juice. I think it’s the change of the seasons that had me under the weather. I’m feeling a lot better now still have a sniffley nose but I managed to take some time out to shoot a few pictures the other day. Blogging always seems to make the day better even when battling a cold.

On the flip side of things, I picked up these killer Steve Madden booties about a week ago. I was so excited when I  received them in the mail, because I was kinda  stalking the site since their release. Don’t judge me! Their rugged, have a great platform, and lace up past the ankles. My kind of bootie. Not to mention they scream PUNK! Which is normally not my style but it’s always good to switch things up every now and then. I have some exciting news to announce in the next few days so stay tuned for what’s to come. In the meantime, in between time enjoy today’s post.  Xoxo

-Star

No comments: