Wednesday, August 24, 2011

"Style Spotlight"

Hey Ladies meet LoveJChloe she's this week's 'Stylista' who says her style is all about being comfortable and having fun check her out!


1. Describe your personal style

" I would define my style as fun, playful and versatile. I dress for the liking of myself. I like to be comfortable, and cute but don't want to appear like in trying to hard."

2. Who are some of your favorite designers?

" I have no fave designer, I feel like if its cute, AFFORDABLE and you LOVE it get it."

3. What is the one item in your closet you cannot live without?

"I'm not a girly girl so my prize possession would have to be my PINK sweats and my UGGS. I can throw them on for any occasion, EXCEPT the CLUB, (well i think I could pull off PINK attire in the club)"

4. What new trends are you excited about ROCKIN this upcoming Fall season?

"I really have no trend that I'm looking forward to. I am however looking forward to rooking fall boots (knee highs). I like to set my own trends."

5. What advice would you give to girls who  are trying to develop THEIR own personal style?

"Personal style is just that, your own person attire that you feel works for you. Don't try to imitate other's, my motto is "Do What Works For You" and that's not just restricted to style."

6. What does 'FASHION' mean to you?

"Fashion to me means FUN and self expression. Have fun with clothing, don't be afraid to step out the box but always remember to stay true to who you are."

To be featured on future "Style Spotlight" segments send interests to msstarstyles@yahoo.com

No comments: