Saturday, February 25, 2012

DC Fashion Week


While I normally don't attend the entire DC Fashion Week because I work in the evenings. I always make sure to attend the opening night and the networking party. This season DC Fashion Week opened with an Eco-Friendly Fashion Show at the Wooly Mammoth Theatre Company in downtown DC. Designers from all throughout the DMV area were featured in the show with all their clothing being environmentally safe. I really enjoyed the Spring collection for Elizabeth St. John.  Her wedding gowns were AMAZING. Check out a snippet of the looks featured.







Day 2 for me was the Networking Party, where fashion bloggers, designers, photographers, models and pretty much everyone else in the fashion industry all got together to network and mingle. I invited my good friend Morgan who's also really into fashion and we had an awesome time meeting new faces and talking future collaborations.

Loved these earrings.

 


Awesome vintage clutch!!!


Check out those natural tresses.


Morgan being silly as we had our own little mini photo shoot after the party.

No comments: