Monday, February 6, 2012

Great Reads


Every now then I love to cuddle up and read a great book. For a few weeks now, I have been searching for some new reads and yesterday while I was at my mom's house rummaging through her collections, I came across these two awesome finds "The Shack" by William P. Young and "Hinds Feet on High Places" by Hanna Hurnard. Although this will be my second time reading "The Shack", I just can't seem to get enough of it. The book tells the story of........................... did you really think I was going to dish out all the wonderful deets? YEA RIGHT!!!!. Ladies this book is a MUST READ! As for "Hinds Feet on High Places", I have yet to read it but trust it will definitely be by my bedside tonight. Ladies, let me know if you have read either one of these or would like to start a book group for them.

No comments: