Sunday, March 4, 2012

DC Fashion Law Week


Last week Howard University kicked off their annual Fashion Law Week. The week included seminars, guest appearances, raffles and wrapped up with an awesome fashion show featuring well known Project Runway contestant Korto Momolo's "Sankofa" collection. I was pretty excited to attend this event because I love Korto's design aesthetic she is so talented and I love that she includes lots of culture in her pieces. The event was held at The Mansion on O Street in DC. Ladies let me tell you it was an awesome venue. There were all kinds of cute knick knats and trinkets throughout the entire mansion, not to mention a zillion hidden doorways. I truly had an awesome time.










Miss Ghana Universe

America's Next Top Model Contestant Bianca Chardei in a stunning Emilio Pucci dress.

No comments: