Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Impress Nails Put To The Test


I've heard a lot, and seen a few commercials about the newest nail craze Impress Nails, so I was pretty stoked to see that I received a pack in my Shecky's Girls Night Out Swag Bag a few weeks ago. I wasn't too sure how they would work just because I'm not too fond of press on nails they tend to pop off so quick, which can be extremely embarrassing when your in public. Despite my doubts I gave it shot.

 1. For starters, you want to make sure your nails are completely clean. Using the Impress Prep Pad included, thoroughly clean your hands and nails.

2. Once your hands and nails are completely clean, take the nails and dump them onto your counter top. This will give you an idea of which nails will fit your fingers. The package includes 24 nails.
3. Each nail has a clear cuticle indicator strip attached to the back. This will be a guide for you in choosing the right fit for your nail.
4. Place the Impress Nail with clear cuticle indicator on top of the nail you wish to apply it to. Make sure the fit is perfect and snug. 
5. You've found the perfect match. Now take the clear indicator strip off the back of the nail.
6. Now, apply the glued nail on top of your nail and repeat steps 1 through 6 for each nail.

Final Thoughts: Alright, so while this was a fun experience for me I am still not impressed with Impress. After doing one hand I tried taking one nail off just to test it out and guess what ladies the nail popped right off lol. I think these are perfect for playing around with and/or used as testers for DIY nails designs but I wouldn't recommend these out in public.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks you for Impress Nails Put To The Test, Thanks and best regards: Gel Nail Designs