Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Design Essentials 'Natural' Line

This past weekend I attended the FBL Expo (Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle) and it was absolutely AMAZING!The first 500 ladies got treated to free salon makeovers, facials, manicures, a great goodie bag and lots lots more. The fashion shows were awesome it was just a great atmosphere! Anyway, as I was getting my hair done the hair stylist from Cole Stevens Hair Salon which specializes in natural hair care introduced me to the Design Essentials Natural Hair Care Line. I absolutely LOVED my results after my hair dried. Now yall know I love my Miss Jessies Products but the Design Essentials Products left my hair so soft, super curly and my curls lasted 3 days even my friend Ashley was amazed. I'm definitely buying the products on Saturday. Check out the vid HERE

The product is Sulfate and Paraben Free!



No comments: