Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Peep Toes and Hose?

Yesterday at work one of my co-workers stopped and asked me if it's ok to wear peep toes with hose. So, I decided to make a post about this ever changing topic. It can get a bit tricky being that a few years ago rocking sheers and peep toes would have been A.....OK..... HOWEVER, because fashion is always changing this hosiery battle has changed right along with it, so here's the BREAKDOWN!


The current trend is rocking OPAQUE hose and peep toes. I really like this trend just because I think it adds a little flare and spunk to your fit! So it's defintiely a thumbs way up!


Now, here's where it gets a little complicated. Wearing sheer hose and peep toes is NOT on trend right now! However, I have run across some ladies that have definitely made an exception to this rule. So I guess you can say the jury is still out on this one.

In Short: Sheer hose and peep toes BAD
Opaque hose and peep toes GOOD

No comments: