Wednesday, September 14, 2011

'Style Spotlight'

Ladies meet this week's 'Stylista' Anikia Brown who says her style is all about versatility.


1. Tell us a little about your style.

"My personal style reflects my personality in many ways. My style is very versatile. I have an old soul hence my vintage look, and I'm a very fun risky and bold individual hence my crazy patterns and colors. One day I'm in 5 inch heels and the next I'm rocking sneakers. "

2. If you were stranded on a desert island and could only bring one of your fave clothing items what would it be?

" If i were stranded on a desert island i will have to bring my favorite black sparkled blazer from Zara."

3. Who is your celeb 'StyleCon'?

"Honestly I don't really have a favorite celeb style icon. I just base my style off the latest trends."

4. Finish this sentence..."Fashion is......."

"Fashion is art painted on a canvas."

5. Who are some of your favorite designers?
"My favorite designers include Vera Wang and Michael Kors. These are my favorite designers because they both create bold and subtle pieces, from elaborate gowns to gold wrist watches, these two designers make any woman feel like they are worth millions."

6. Does confidence play a role in personal style?
"Confidence plays a major role in my personal style.As I stated before fashion is art, which is a form of self expression. Those who express themselves must exude confidence to show others that you are proud of who you are and what you wear for what you wear represents who you are!"

*If you would like to be featured on the next 'Style Spotlight' sends interests to msstarstyles@yahoo.com*

No comments: