Thursday, July 14, 2011

Essie Nail Corrector Pen


Don't you hate it when you paint your nails and a little polish gets on the side of your finger or on your cuticles? Well... I DO. Typically after painting my nails I take a q-tip and soak it in nail polish remover and use it to clean up any excess polish that got on my hand or nails, but the q tip doesn't always work. Major nail polish retailer Essie has just made me and your lives alot easier by introducing the Essie Nail Corrector Pen. It's a quick and easy way  to clean excess nail polish. You can carry it anywhere and it's refillable. I can't wait to try this out. You can purchase it for $14.00 at Nordstroms or order it now online by clicking here ----> http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/essie-nail-corrector-pen/2988084?origin=PredictiveSearch&resultback=761&cm_ven=facebook&cm_cat=corporate&cm_pla=7_13_11&cm_ite=essie_nail_corrector_pen

No comments: