If you've just had a baby first let me say CONGRATULATIONS it takes a lot to be a mommy. However, are you suffering from the post baby body blues? Wandering where you're body went in the last 9 months? and how you're ever going to get back into those fave pair of jeans you had before the little one got here. Well....here are a few of my styling tips to stick to.
1. TIGHT SHIRTS: stay away from too small tight shirts. If you had yet to get rid of that baby tummy tight shirts will only hug your body and make the weight gain more noticeable.
2. WRAP: wrap style dresses and shirts are PERFECT post baby items. They conceal belly bulge by distracting the eye and are great for nursing.
3. LEGGINGS: even though I'm not a fan of wearing leggings all the time they are great when you can't fit into your jeans. Pair with an over sized top, a STELLAR pair of boots, heels, wedges etc and some statement jewelry.
4. MAXI'S: how i LOVE a great maxi dress in the summer. These dresses are stape stellar because they HIDE, HIDE, HIDE so they are absolutely perfect if you want to conceal those hips or that belly bulge.
5. SPANX: If you're still not getting the look you want in your clothes invest in a pair of SPANX. They are designed to pull in that extra bulge to create a smaller looking figure in clothes. Mind you they are really snug so make sure you don't get one that is too small for you.