Thursday, July 7, 2011

Lusting Over

So far this month I have really been LUSTING over these few things......



For starters, I am SO in love with my pastel American Apparel nail polishes. I love rocking these colors during the spring and summer. Hands down they have the BEST polishes!




Last Christmas I bought myself this Sephora beauty. Its STELLAR! You wouldn't think this small box would pack such a great makeup punch. It includes 100 eyeshadow shades, 50 lipglosses, 2 blushes, 1 bronzer, 4 eyeliners, 1 mascara and a mirror for application and how could I forget to mention its PERFECT for traveling.



My red v-neck I'm loving right now. It's chill but pairs really nicely with just about everything skinnies, flares, shorts, skirts etc.......



STAPLE STELLAR! I adore this scarf i picked up from Target. Perfect for turban tying and adding flare to any outfit.



I got this ULTRA cute necklace from Forever 21 not too long ago. The turquoise detailing is awesome!



My co-worker who is a makeup fanatic gave me this Anatasia 'Go Brow' highlight pencil. I really like it. I apply it to the inner corners of my eyes then blend it out to make my eyes POP!



I've been RAVING about this product since I tried it out last night. Today my hair feels amazing. This product is definitely a MUST for you natural curlies out there! and a little goes a long way.

No comments: